We are here to assist you
Important Information about our Client Collections: Please Read
- For multiple orders from separate collections: if you are looking to purchase photos from separate collections as a single order, you will notice this is not possible. However we can help! If you get in touch with us via email, we will be happy to assist you with your order so you only pay for P&P once.
- Upon entering an email address you will be automatically added to our email listing service which you can opt out of at any time (Not used for spam emails, simply to keep you informed, up to date and to let you know if we are running any promotional offers that might be beneficial to you).
- When taking photos on behalf of Welsh Athletics we act as volunteer photographers i.e. we do NOT get paid. Welsh Athletics are given full access to the collection free of charge. The online sales of images from these events help cover our costs and time which are considerable due to the number of images taken. Such sales will allow us to continue attending and producing images for both Welsh Athletics and the athletes. We always endeavour to photograph as many of the athletes as we possibly can.
- To ensure every photo is to a very high standard, we edit all of our photos individually, consequently they can take up to 7-14 days to become available on our website. In such circumstances we will send out regular email updates to keep you informed for ease of viewing/purchasing.
- Most collections are locked until an email address is entered, this is for security purposes and to monitor how many people view a collection.
- All Photos are subject to the UK's Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. However purchasing photos will remove our watermark.
- Before purchasing any photos from our site please "favourite" them for ease of adding them to your shopping basket.
- For certain collections photos may be uploaded in stages due to the high volume of images taken, e.g. Athletic Events.
- All Photos for Athletics Events will be split into specific groups such as "Mens Track", "Women's High Jump" etc.
- Prices start from as little as £2.50 & don't forget to check out our package deals! (Prices may vary)
- For Faster Scrolling in our collections hold down the Space Bar!
- A number of collections are locked for the clients privacy.
- Prices for Prints "do not" include Postage and Packing.
- For more information please see out T&C's
Digital Download Size's Explained
- Web Size - Suitable for social media, viewing on small screens i.e. phones etc
- Standard Resolution - Suitable for small prints e.g. "6x4", viewing on medium size screens i.e. tablets etc
- Full Resolution - Suitable for larger prints e.g. "12x8", viewing on larger screens i.e. laptops, TV's etc
Favouriting & Purchasing Your Photos....
- Navigate to the collection you wish to purchase Photos from.
- Find your photos.
- Select the 'Heart Icon' and enter in your email address.
- Keep selecting the "Heart Icon" to favourite more photos.
- Once you have favourited all of your images, select the 'Shopping Trolley'
- Choose the 'Package/s, Print/s or Digital Download/s' options you wish to purchase.
- Select the 'Empty square with the cross in it'
- At the top you will have two options 'All Photos" & "Favourites'
- Choose the 'Favourites' and select an image to add to your basket, repeat this process until you have added all the photos to your basket, multiple 'Packages, Prints and Single Digital Downloads' can be added.
- Go to 'Checkout'
Viewing Multiple Events
- Open up the collection you wish to view.
- At the top of some collections you will find a list of Events i.e. 60m (Male), Distance (Female) etc.
- Simply click on the Event you wish to view.
Cropping Photos When Ordering Prints
Not all photos are cropped the same. They may have a different aspect ratio to the size print you are hoping to order. Therefore to crop the image you must:
- Select the photo you wish to purchase.
- Add it to your shopping basket.
- Select the size print you wish to purchase
- At the top you can see how the photo has been cropped.
- Proceed to 'View Cart' where you will be asked to edit the crop.
- Click and hold down on the image and move the cropping tool to where you would like the photo to be cropped.
- Select 'Save'.
- Proceed to 'Check Out'.